+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A stat that may surprise the Bulut fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A stat that may surprise the Bulut fans

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    It's not ideal but every Manager in every league has to make the most of the players they have at their disposal, that's why Warnock was a successful manager at this level, he found a way, and got the best most effective use out of limited players.

I'm not defending this Manager, I'm pointing out what a difficult job he took on and how he saved us from almost certain relegation, we were rock bottom with the three best players gone and we couldn't sign players, we need some balance from the negativity of a disappointing loss to the tramps.

He started well, but has dropped off a lot, eight games let’s see what he can do?
    Almost certain relegation? What on Earth are you on about?!

Also, relying on set pieces isn’t making the most of it. It means you are tactically inept. We have been dire for months, bar that 4 game winning streak which we were lucky to win almost all of the games. It is dire, the football is mind numbingly boring and he’s not improved more than 1 or 2 players. That’s the biggest crime. I also wouldn’t back him to sign players, we’ve signed 15 and very few are successes.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Almost certain relegation? What on Earth are you on about?!

Also, relying on set pieces isn’t making the most of it. It means you are tactically inept. We have been dire for months, bar that 4 game winning streak which we were lucky to win almost all of the games. It is dire, the football is mind numbingly boring and he’s not improved more than 1 or 2 players. That’s the biggest crime. I also wouldn’t back him to sign players, we’ve signed 15 and very few are successes.
    What at the end of last season, when we lost our three best players you thought, we should have a great season now, we've got a great team even without the three players that just about kept us up by the skin of our teeth, and the points deductions of two teams below us.

We can't sign any players as we have a transfer ban brilliant that's a great advantage, the three teams coming down are easy to beat, I mean they are only established Premier League teams, and the teams coming up are decent but we have Rinomhota and Swayers what can possibly go wrong, great I fancy us for top two this season we are in such strong position.

I think overall he has done a good job with the difficulties he faced and the squad and troubles he inherited, most of the recent Managers would have taken us down, we've been in decline since the promotion, Bulut stopped the inevitable drop and at least took us in the other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    What at the end of last season, when we lost our three best players you thought, we should have a great season now, we've got a great team even without the three players that just about kept us up by the skin of our teeth, and the points deductions of two teams below us.

We can't sign any players as we have a transfer ban brilliant that's a great advantage, the three teams coming down are easy to beat, I mean they are only established Premier League teams, and the teams coming up are decent but we have Rinomhota and Swayers what can possibly go wrong, great I fancy us for top two this season we are in such strong position.

I think overall he has done a good job with the difficulties he faced and the squad and troubles he inherited, most of the recent Managers would have taken us down, we've been in decline since the promotion, Bulut stopped the inevitable drop and at least took us in the other direction.
    Are you Erol's social media manager? What's the kickback? Per/post? Per/word? Did he find you on Fiverr?