Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
OK what changed then, you don't accept they started us in the right direction, got the confidence of the team up and that gradually faded, or was it a change in style?

I think every team misses their best most creative players when they are out injured, even Man City.

Even you have to admit, it's a contrast in results and goals scored from the start of the season to now?

It is a big problem, because as good as Ramsey is he will play less and less games and is fading fast, so we can't become dependant on him.
You Say O Dowda started us off in the right direction but he played 4 games and we only won 1 of those 4 and lost 2 of them.

Hes a good, solid player but hes not KDB. Lets not over egg the pudding here.

Injuries are part and parcel of any squad. I dont think weve ever become dependant on Ramsey because he got injured so soon and has been out for so long. And lets be honest, you didnt have to be Mystic Meg before the season started to realise that he was never going to play 30+ games this season.

As for what happened. Erol Bulut reverting to safety first, passive, pragmatic football type as warned by journalists who knew him from previous is what happened.

The end of the season and his contract cant come quick enough for me and reading socials it seems many others. The cult has definitely lost some members after Saturdays shit show.