+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stop Bashing Government's On NHS Time ??

Stop Bashing Government's On NHS Time ??

Having had a few scares recently MRI's etc. and numerous visits to NHS appointments , some duplicated , overly complex ( apologies i did survive , CCMB may hear more from me , oh n they cry ) .

My experience thinks the systems are broken and it not about the funding

Read this hence my comment below :

It looks like Brits are turning away from sacrificing even more of their livelihoods for the sacred cow. New polling for tax researcher and Labour activist Dan Neidle’s website Tax Policy Associates, conducted by WeThink, reveals that a majority of the public is opposed to paying more tax for the NHS.

The public are already turning against the failing system… which is flush with cash…

Some cracking polls in this link https://wethink.netlify.app/ one such poll is the above , one other would please the Remainers.

I think it is time for decent politicians to stop using the NHS as a political tool and have a cross bench approach as our loves are at stake and our family and friends .

Re: Stop Bashing Government's On NHS Time ??

I totally agree with your final paragraph; unfortunately I doubt you'll find a single politician who agrees.

Conservatives always say the nhs problems are not about funding when in most cases they obviously are

Bring back more Hattie Jacques, get rid of all the CEO’s

Problem solved