+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ronaldo McDonaldo of Swansea: Tales of the Brazilian burger-flipping winger…

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ronaldo McDonaldo of Swansea: Tales of the Brazilian burger-flipping winger…

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yeh I’m not reading that.

Ronald is a very good player though, they’ll improve him and make a shedload.
    Yes, talented player. Sort of player gets you on the edge of your seat, something weve lacked in our squad for quite some time.

Re: Ronaldo McDonaldo of Swansea: Tales of the Brazilian burger-flipping winger…

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes, talented player. Sort of player gets you on the edge of your seat, something weve lacked in our squad for quite some time.
    He toyed with our bunch last Saturday. He was my MOM.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    He toyed with our bunch last Saturday. He was my MOM.
    Agreed he looked like the best player on the pitch and frightened NG and Esbrand to death, if he's like that every other game he looks a decent player.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Whereas we’re a team full of players who send you under or behind your seat.

Ronald’s got to pass the wet Tuesday night at Stoke test before I start thinking he’s a player.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Whereas we’re a team full of players who send you under or behind your seat.

Ronald’s got to pass the wet Tuesday night at Stoke test before I start thinking he’s a player.
    Good point a tramp fan texted me who the feck is that Tanner he is class after the first game.