25 40.98%
  • Undecided

5 8.20%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulut - Stay or go

Bulut - Stay or go

Computer/desktop version to vote unfortunatly

Re: Bulut - Stay or go

You can't be sacking a manager after a Derby defeat when the four previous games were wins

Albeit the manner of the performance was dire

I know football fans are fickle, but I've never known this board to be quite so up and down!

Stay

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You can't be sacking a manager after a Derby defeat when the four previous games were wins

Hes not going to get the sack but wether he gets a contract extension is another matter.

What about the 20 before that, Sludge? 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 defeats. This isn't a knee-jerk reaction. We've had 2 good runs, where we've won 4 games on the spin twice. The rest of the season has been absolutely abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hes not going to get the sack but wether he gets a contract extension is another matter.
    By Dalman's own admission, Bulut is on a lot. He "wasn't cheap". There's no way he's worth that.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Well this might surprise you but I can see people's concerns

What worries me is what happens next

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    What about the 20 before that, Sludge? 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 defeats. This isn't a knee-jerk reaction. We've had 2 good runs, where we've won 4 games on the spin twice. The rest of the season has been absolutely abysmal.
    I am holding off till the last ball is kicked

We need to be careful what we wish for

I am holding off till the last ball is kicked

We need to be careful what we wish for
    I struggle to see how we could be much worse given we’ve got a lot better players than we did last season.

I struggle to see how we could be much worse given we’ve got a lot better players than we did last season.
    I'm going to stop wearing any Cardiff City merch at the remaining matches so I can at least role-play being a neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I'm going to stop wearing any Cardiff City merch at the remaining matches so I can at least role-play being a neutral.
    I love it when you talk dirty......

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I love it when you talk dirty......
    Cardiff City. We make wearing half-and-half scarves cool.

International

Stay for now and judge over eight more games, we were good before Swansea unless Cooper hinted he wanted it, then bye-bye Bulut

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Stay for now and judge over eight more games, we were good before Swansea unless Cooper hinted he wanted it, then bye-bye Bulut
    Can you tell me the positives to Bulut getting a new deal?

Interestingly, Forest fans are really missing Steve Cooper.

The 3 people who are undecided need to man up!

stay for me.
    we are going in the right direction, and have been missing our best player for most of the season.

he's not perfect but if we got rid there's a very real chance we would appoint someone worse

International

Can you tell me the positives to Bulut getting a new deal?
    Better players like Goutas from Greece and Turkey, they reckon that the midfielder and Striker he wanted to sign would have taken us to another level.

Lets see what he can do with a transfer window and a bit of backing.

Better players like Goutas from Greece and Turkey, they reckon that the midfielder and Striker he wanted to sign would have taken us to another level.

Lets see what he can do with a transfer window and a bit of backing.
    They said that about Siopis. How did that work out? Bulut needing to buy players for him to succeed isn't a good thing, it is a major shortcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    stay for me.
    we are going in the right direction, and have been missing our best player for most of the season.

he's not perfect but if we got rid there's a very real chance we would appoint someone worse
    I assume you mean Ramsey, and if so, you better get used to him being missing.

Re going in the right direction, are we? Like really? How much is down to him and just down to us having a bigger budget so we can sign better players?

International

They said that about Siopis. How did that work out? Bulut needing to buy players for him to succeed isn't a good thing, it is a major shortcoming.
    Great when he came, gone off the boil like everyone bar the back four and keeper, thank God for them.

International

I assume you mean Ramsey, and if so, you better get used to him being missing.

Re going in the right direction, are we? Like really? How much is down to him and just down to us having a bigger budget so we can sign better players?
    And O'Dowda!

Great when he came, gone off the boil like everyone bar the back four and keeper, thank God for them.
    Again, what you're stating is not exactly a ringing endorsement on Bulut's managerial skills.

I actually think that he should stay but……I don’t agree that we were good before Swansea.

We won 4 on the trot but the opposition was terrible and we didn’t exactly play well. People often talk about passing the eye test these days and Manchester United are a great example of a team who appear to be doing reasonably well results wise but are in fact a poor team.