Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
Bulut is getting away with murder because of this myth. Dalman says we have the 6th highest wage bill in the league. In 12 months time, we’ll have proof in the accounts. Our wage bill is going to be huge compared to last season, and we are extremely close to FFP limits, hence we are spending as much as we can.
I still can’t believe that sixth highest wage bill in the Championship remark from Dalman, how.could he know that for sure when so many clubs had not even published their 22/23 accounts at the time? What I can believe is that our wage bill has increased by a lot and it may well be enough to begin the job of changing our playing style to a more attractive, and effective, one if our manager was so minded. Let’s not forget as well that it’s been widely reported that Turnbull could end up costing us £2 million in transfer fees (I don’t know about a million for Horvarth, my understanding was he was a free transfer signing).

I voted Bulut should go for no other reason than the prospect of more of the same quality of football as this season fills me with dread.