31 50.82%
  • Go

25 40.98%
  • Undecided

5 8.20%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bulut - Stay or go

Re: Bulut - Stay or go

well, thats one forum failing the ccfc IQ test.

Most of you treat cardiff city like its a chore. Like taking out the trash or dealing with mortgage repayments. This is meant to be what you look forward to each week...you know your source of entertainment? geeze get some ****ing ambition

LFW

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The club will have an idea what others are paying. Also it shows that the club are spending an awful lot more on wages than they have in recent seasons regardless of their actual position in the list of wages.

I’m just trying to say, we aren’t doing this on the cheap and that’s the main reason why he should go along with the pedestrian, negative football he’s served up. I have no faith in him signing good players either, some of the “game changers” he’s signed have been anything but.
    The club will know for a fact that 8 clubs are receiving parachute payments. There's no way we're spending anything close to the 6 clubs relegated from the PL over the last two seasons. We've been under a transfer embargo and no one we've signed during that time or in the January window is above playing for Cardiff. I don't know why anyone would think we have to pay inflated wages to any player in our squad bar Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The club will know for a fact that 8 clubs are receiving parachute payments. There's no way we're spending anything close to the 6 clubs relegated from the PL over the last two seasons. We've been under a transfer embargo and no one we've signed during that time or in the January window is above playing for Cardiff. I don't know why anyone would think we have to pay inflated wages to any player in our squad bar Ramsey.
    We have about 30 pros on the books. Siopis will be on an absolute wedge, that’s why he’s here. Bulut will be on a wedge, that’s why he’s here. We’ve also got 3 PL players on loan, we will be paying loads for them. It all adds up, and very quickly. It’ll come out in the accounts, and it’ll be a massive increase on last year.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I don’t think Steve Morison would have been able to sign the likes of Ramsey, Grant, Siopis, and maybe even Goutas and Runnarsson (Bowler and Panzo may have been a bit cheaper because Bulut knows the Forest owner apparently) in the summer of 2022. To be fair, we did spend £2 million on Robinson and Etete, but only the former might fall into the same sort of wage payments as the players I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    He has to go. The football is appalling and the negative approach to games is soul destroying.
    This….we win a few, quite fortunate to do that, starts with wrong team way too often, boring defensive guff. Be gone by November anyway. Get cooper in asap.

International

This board is the most negative one and quickest for people to start shouting for the Manager to be sacked, if he's got 50% stay here in the ground that would equate to about 80% I would have thought, not enough for Dalman to panic and make a change. If I was a betting man I would stick 20p on Bulut being in the dugout at the start of the next season, with a scattering of Greek and Turkish Internationals.