The next Prime Minister

Will they be getting your vote?

Re: The next Prime Minister

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Will they be getting your vote?
    No.

I don't live in Holborn and St Pancras.

No political party is ever getting my vote ever again.

Is it Penny Mordaunt?

I consider myself a floating voter as I have voted for three parties in my time, which means I am open to persuasion. I consider the leader, the main issues of the day and of course, policy.

It is all a mess. Worst choice ever. I don’t like any of the leaders of any of the parties, and there is not anything to shout about on the policy front either. I have not decided yet, but as it stands I am 99% sure it won’t be the Conservatives, Reform, Plaid nor Lib Dems.

For me I think I will be torn between abstention for the first time ever, and Labour.

I am voting Labour but I think Starmer is absolutely hopeless and if the liberals looked like they would topple the Tories I would be voting for them

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Is it Penny Mordaunt?
    That stand up and fight speech she gave at the tory party conference was embarrassing

I think she must have been pissed

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Is it Penny Mordaunt?
    What's she ever done apart from holding a f*****g sword steady? I don't think that qualifies as Prime Minister material.

However I'd certainly roger her given half a chance so on looks alone she beats any other leader hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    What's she ever done apart from holding a f*****g sword steady? I don't think that qualifies as Prime Minister material.

However I'd certainly roger her given half a chance so on looks alone she beats any other leader hands down.
    tad sexist for a self righteous

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post

Penny. I usually insist on a size 8 or 10, but would tolerate a 12 if really fit. She is more like a 14 or a 16 sized dress. Technically that is way over my usual limit.

But something about her posh charm, light heartedness and her knockers that makes me want to “Put some ‘Ouch!’ in her pouch.”

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    tad sexist for a self righteous
    Sad Texist

I have no idea how I will vote, or even if I will. I have genuinely considered not voting this year and I've spoken to a few people who have said similar.

I am sure I will end up voting, but I have no enthusiasm for any of them and it all feels a bit pointless really.