+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In reality, the left is the target of political violence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: In reality, the left is the target of political violence

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    They’re mad

You have to wonder what's going on in the heads of these people. It's truly frightening. If this was an individual, who, say, decided to put out a propaganda piece like that, there'd be some sort of intervention. This is the work of people who have truly lost the plot.

I didn't think I could be shocked any further but, yay! The Tories don't disappoint, do they?

Re: In reality, the left is the target of political violence

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You have to wonder what's going on in the heads of these people. It's truly frightening. If this was an individual, who, say, decided to put out a propaganda piece like that, there'd be some sort of intervention. This is the work of people who have truly lost the plot.

I didn't think I could be shocked any further but, yay! The Tories don't disappoint, do they?
    The American narrator and the overall style are like some amateur Batman promo made by Nigel from accounting who's subscribed to an online site that produces generic videos by cutting and pasting royalty-free clips. You pay extra to have the watermark removed.