+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In reality, the left is the target of political violence

Re: In reality, the left is the target of political violence

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    They’re mad

You have to wonder what's going on in the heads of these people. It's truly frightening. If this was an individual, who, say, decided to put out a propaganda piece like that, there'd be some sort of intervention. This is the work of people who have truly lost the plot.

I didn't think I could be shocked any further but, yay! The Tories don't disappoint, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You have to wonder what's going on in the heads of these people. It's truly frightening. If this was an individual, who, say, decided to put out a propaganda piece like that, there'd be some sort of intervention. This is the work of people who have truly lost the plot.

I didn't think I could be shocked any further but, yay! The Tories don't disappoint, do they?
    The American narrator and the overall style are like some amateur Batman promo made by Nigel from accounting who's subscribed to an online site that produces generic videos by cutting and pasting royalty-free clips. You pay extra to have the watermark removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Only Gammons read trash like the Mail, Express and Sun.
    I'm more of a Parma Ham lover myself.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    They’re mad

"Policed by cameras and computers"

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    "Policed by cameras and computers"
    Quick! Get off this board. Microwave your phone. Never go online.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Quick! Get off this board. Microwave your phone. Never go online.
    How will I transact with my digitally tracked CBDC?

The one can't work without the other, but other components will be added too, which will result in a digital control system like the one they have in China.
    The UK Have awarded the Digital ID Contract to Fujitsu, despite the recent Post Office Scandal revelations according to some within 12 to 24 months

programmable money can be switched on and off like a light bulb by the psychopaths that run the world !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    The UK Have awarded the Digital ID Contract to Fujitsu, despite the recent Post Office Scandal revelations according to some within 12 to 24 months

programmable money can be switched on and off like a light bulb by the psychopaths that run the world !
    What if it's linked to carbon usage and good behaviour? So it would be like a form of rationing, but you have to keep quiet about it or your you chip will get turned off.

Patience young grasshopper. It seems like it was ages ago when this was declared the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner by the usual suspects, and even Chancellor Sunak denied it would happen, but here we are ...

https://www.reuters.com/business/fin...hs-2024-03-25/
    And there you have it, actually calling me grasshopper while spouting your gobbledygook- I take it you’ve joking there. I couldn’t read that link without having to answer twenty questions about my ad blocker, so I didn’t bother.

What if it's linked to carbon usage and good behaviour? So it would be like a form of rationing, but you have to keep quiet about it or your you chip will get turned off.
    i can picture my bank account statement in the year 2028 which will look some thing like this ( automatically generated )

April 30'th 2028

Electric consumption ................xxxxx you have consumed too much electric in March you will lose 20% consumption in May
    Gas consumption ....................xxxxxx you have consumed too much gas in March 2028 you will lose 30 % consumption in May
    Water Utility ..........................xxxxxx you have used the right amount of water in March so your credit score will remain the same
    Grocery spend .......................xxxxxxx you have spent 10% over your credit score so will reduce by 10% in May
    Meat Products .......................xxxxxxx you have spent 20% over your allowance . will be reduced by 20 % in May
    Travel Allowance....................xxxxxxx you have used the right amount of car allowance but air travel exceeded your allowance by 20 %

Carbon Tax ...............................Following your credit score for the month of April your carbon score is 15% over the allowance

Failure to comply in May will result in the lose of your credit score
    Further investigation & Actions will see your authority take legal action if you don't comply

Exciting times ahead !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i can picture my bank account statement in the year 2028 which will look some thing like this ( automatically generated )

April 30'th 2028

Electric consumption ................xxxxx you have consumed too much electric in March you will lose 20% consumption in May
    Gas consumption ....................xxxxxx you have consumed too much gas in March 2028 you will lose 30 % consumption in May
    Water Utility ..........................xxxxxx you have used the right amount of water in March so your credit score will remain the same
    Grocery spend .......................xxxxxxx you have spent 10% over your credit score so will reduce by 10% in May
    Meat Products .......................xxxxxxx you have spent 20% over your allowance . will be reduced by 20 % in May
    Travel Allowance....................xxxxxxx you have used the right amount of car allowance but air travel exceeded your allowance by 20 %

Carbon Tax ...............................Following your credit score for the month of April your carbon score is 15% over the allowance

Failure to comply in May will result in the lose of your credit score
    Further investigation & Actions will see your authority take legal action if you don't comply

Exciting times ahead !
    No mention of being sent to a re-education camp? You seem like a very bad citizen to me!