+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In reality, the left is the target of political violence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: In reality, the left is the target of political violence

The UK media is incredibly top heavy with right wing crap

There are more outlets to peddle right wing nonsense ......and they are very active

Anyone who thinks the Guardian and the BBC ......both of whom are wishy washy but essentially liberal and moderate come anywhere near the right wing rubbish this country spews out is deluded or lying or both

Daily Mail , The Sun , Express , Times , Telegraph , Evening Standard , ITN , Sky , Talk TV, GB News

That's just for starters when it comes to tory and right wing cobblers

Absolutely overloaded with it

I am not even going to wait for the yeah but no but yeah gibberish from the usual tory suspect or suspects

Re: In reality, the left is the target of political violence

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The UK media is incredibly top heavy with right wing crap

There are more outlets to peddle right wing nonsense ......and they are very active

Anyone who thinks the Guardian and the BBC ......both of whom are wishy washy but essentially liberal and moderate come anywhere near the right wing rubbish this country spews out is deluded or lying or both

Daily Mail , The Sun , Express , Times , Telegraph , Evening Standard , ITN , Sky , Talk TV, GB News

That's just for starters when it comes to tory and right wing cobblers

Absolutely overloaded with it

I am not even going to wait for the yeah but no but yeah gibberish from the usual tory suspect or suspects
    titania you're back!! and of course i agree the economic league are worse than stonewall and hate not hope, coz it's ok when we do it