+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FT: WALES 4 - 1 FINLAND. Match thread

Re: FT: WALES 4 - 1 FINLAND. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Not sure it's been mentioned but what was Ampadu doing to their defender while we were waiting to take the free kick for the 2nd goal? He got a warning from the ref. Bit of avant garde shithousery?
    That was quite funny tbf. He was doing everything he could without using his arms to disrupt the defender. Basically looked like a rutting stag.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    As he was doing that I thought everyone is going to be royally pissed off if he gives away a free kick for no reason as Wilson smashes one into the top corner. Thankfully he was smart enough to stop the extra curriculars after the warning.

Ref was a bit of a stickler the whole game, fair play to him giving a yellow for obvious simulation where many refs wouldn't but I'm still not sure what Mepham did to get his yellow and I was worried he was going to give out a second at any point, he didn't seem to like the talking back we were doing.
    Mepham was mouthing off to the ref all game, he was warned about 3 times, before getting booked

The fella is an accident waiting to happen, not looking forward to Tuesday with him trying to defend and that square ball straight to a Finnish player, well a Polish player will bury that

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    That was quite funny tbf. He was doing everything he could without using his arms to disrupt the defender. Basically looked like a rutting stag.