+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Princess of Wales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Princess of Wales

What complete and utter fannies those idiots with their conspiracy theories on social media were

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What complete and utter fannies those idiots with their conspiracy theories on social media were
    Just a reminder that on Monday the Sun and TMZ published a video of actors pretending to be Kate & William visiting a farm shop saying she was fit and well and back at work soon.

The MSM went along with it and have now stopped talking about it.

Is there any wonder why there is scepticism?

On a separate note, how are the conspiracies you were over for the last few years ( you know the ones where wanted people to undertake unpaid labour against their will) holding up bro , it seems to me you are looking a bit of a lemon with your outspoken and inflammatory rhetoric

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Just a reminder that on Monday the Sun and TMZ published a video of actors pretending to be Kate & William visiting a farm shop saying she was fit and well and back at work soon.

The MSM went along with it and have now stopped talking about it.

Is there any wonder why there is scepticism?

On a separate note, how are the conspiracies you were over for the last few years ( you know the ones where wanted people to undertake unpaid labour against their will) holding up bro , it seems to me you are looking a bit of a lemon with your outspoken and inflammatory rhetoric
    I couldn't give a toss about the royal family really , I hope she gets better but I am not going to watch coverage of it if I can avoid it

Wanting people who refuse to follow what everyone else is told to do for the good of the health of everyone ......in the case you are referring to bending over and taking the covid jab .....to be shot , forced to work in the fields etc is fine by me

The anti covid clowns can complain about the poor response to the pandemic all day and I agree it was poor but denying it happened or it was a conspiracy is the mind of a lunatic and they are best forced into peeling spuds for the hospitals and schools

Nutcases and selfish ones too

I couldn't give a toss about the royal family really , I hope she gets better but I am not going to watch coverage of it if I can avoid it

Wanting people who refuse to follow what everyone else is told to do for the good of the health of everyone ......in the case you are referring to bending over and taking the covid jab .....to be shot , forced to work in the fields etc is fine by me

The anti covid clowns can complain about the poor response to the pandemic all day and I agree it was poor but denying it happened or it was a conspiracy is the mind of a lunatic and they are best forced into peeling spuds for the hospitals and schools

Nutcases and selfish , what is your reasoning on that then as as far as I know you’re a bit dim when it comes to facts bro

“Peeling spuds” 😂😂😂