+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If this BBC report was as bad as you make it out to be, wouldn’t it have become a news story in itself? The Daily Mail and GB News would have loved that.

Im not sure what else I should be saying if Angela Raynor should go if she’s found to have done something wrong isn’t good or enthusiastic enough for you.
    All I said was it was bad. That happens. We all think it sometimes. It was something of a throwaway comment, but you then went on about GB News, which youve done again..and mentioned the Daily Mail too! You are on to win the bingo today, just need to mention blue passports and something something far-right!

You don't have to do anything, I just know you start numerous threads on Tories in such circumstances but are pretty quiet on this one, which may make people think it's less about the principle and more the party.

In fairness, the Labour party aren't in power and the Conservatives are, so I think more scrutiny of them is valid, but still..they are in power in Wales and you are quiet as a mouse on that

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    All I said was it was bad. That happens. We all think it sometimes. It was something of a throwaway comment, but you then went on about GB News, which youve done again..and mentioned the Daily Mail too! You are on to win the bingo today, just need to mention blue passports and something something far-right!

You don't have to do anything, I just know you start numerous threads on Tories in such circumstances but are pretty quiet on this one, which may make people think it's less about the principle and more the party.

In fairness, the Labour party aren't in power and the Conservatives are, so I think more scrutiny of them is valid, but still..they are in power in Wales and you are quiet as a mouse on that
    I mentioned the Daily Mail because it’s the paper that had “beergate” (where nobody did anything wrong) on its front page thirteen days out of fourteen and now it’s at it again over Angela Raynor.

I think I’ll post a link to a Guardian column in a minute just to get you going off on one - you’re in no position to talk about my bias when you make your own so obvious.

Incidentally, I’ve started a few threads on here that have been critical of the Labour Party, when are you going to the same for the Conservatives - your hypocrisy is showing Mr Wales.

I don’t say much either way about the Welsh Assembly because it’s like a little corner shop compared to a giant supermarket - it’s the Westminster Government that has all of the real power and decision making.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    All I said was it was bad. That happens. We all think it sometimes.
    Do you have a link to the BBC report or at least explain what triggered you? I know you have said it was bad but we aren't all blessed with a political centre at zero degrees north south east or west. If you can show us perhaps people could either rebut or sympathise.