+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

I'm not a fan of her behaviour here as I mentioned in the other thread but it feels like the mud slinging has lost his effect. Stories like this would have cut through previously and just hasn't, bit like the 14 day 28 page spread in the right wing press about Keir having a curry, it didn't really move the dial at all.

Re: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I'm not a fan of her behaviour here as I mentioned in the other thread but it feels like the mud slinging has lost his effect. Stories like this would have cut through previously and just hasn't, bit like the 14 day 28 page spread in the right wing press about Keir having a curry, it didn't really move the dial at all.
    You are right folk have had enough nothing sticks , still think that event in Durham cut accross the law , was not a work event, folk were drinking / partying , and out of kilter with the law , perhaps the elected Labour police commissioner was in the room with Angela and Sir Kier had knowledge he was on safe ground .. hence his boldness ??

Lets be honest if that cury was a a Tory event the outcome would have been diffrencet..

Its called hypocrisy and esske through politics ..

What will stick is the fact Angela is rich and feels she can employ tax evasion whilst stating she is at one with the working class , she is a lucky bunny who got a ride on a union ticket , was a gobby union person , married a union leader, got even more gobby , someone then tapped on the shoulder and said hey be a Labour MP , elected by slagging folk off calling out fat , greedy tax evading Tories , look at us us poor single mums we have been destroyed by the Tories , its all their fault I had so many homes , ""tax is ard for us init "" lol ..

Not a nice lady , more to come maybe in book form ?