+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tickets for wales poland

Tickets for wales poland

Well someone’s got to be first. After two tickets for Tuesday for me and my son. Know it’s unlikely but can only ask!

Any spares let me know. Money only goes so far and opted for city STs instead of wales in recent years so didn’t get tickets.

Save me from s4c.

Re: Tickets for wales poland

I was first!😁

Does someone who is not in the Red Wall (individual tickets have been on sale for weeks) and wanted to wait for the final expect to get one at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Does someone who is not in the Red Wall (individual tickets have been on sale for weeks) and wanted to wait for the final expect to get one at this point?
    I’m not sure I fully understand, I’m not in the red wall although do go to some games, I don’t expect to get one but hope to, on the basis of someone who can’t make it at the last minute

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    I was first!😁
    Sorry I didn’t mean to push in but hope to get one before you :D

😃

Ironically I couldn’t give 2 away about a month or so ago, so I let them go!

Morning all, I have 1 spare ticket in the canton stand for the game tomorrow night if anyone needs just the one. You will need the Cymru ticket app for me to transfer the ticket over to you. Please drop me a message on here if you are interested. Cheers Shaky.

I have a cymru app.
    If gladly available ��

Quote Originally Posted by shaky View Post
    Morning all, I have 1 spare ticket in the canton stand for the game tomorrow night if anyone needs just the one. You will need the Cymru ticket app for me to transfer the ticket over to you. Please drop me a message on here if you are interested. Cheers Shaky.
    I'll get castigated if I go without the teenager so holding out for two, safe in the knowledge that S4C edges closer

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I have a cymru app.
    If gladly available ��
    Just sent you a PM mate

Can’t seem to get private messages on my phone and I am away from the desk now until after the match, please drop me a message on 07743847723. First come first served as I need to get rid! Cheers

Ticket sold

Only just seen your private message mate.
    Bugger!
    Thanks anyway...🙄

Bugger, glad you sold it... After that text I got really busy in work.

Glad it went to a good home.

Thanks for getting back to me

There are a couple now being sold on the apostle Welsh football message board

Unbelievable how many scams there are on social media! I don’t think you can buy off there anymore it’s so flooded
    Still happy to take two off someone’s hands