+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man changes name to Literally Anybody Else and announces US presidential run

Man changes name to Literally Anybody Else and announces US presidential run

Re: Man changes name to Literally Anybody Else and announces US presidential run

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post

Interesting to me that some of the 'other' presidential candidates have had more UK airtime this election year than I remember in the past - on Channel 4 and BBC Hard Talk amongst others.

It will be Trump v Biden (although Biden not yet the anointed Democrat - Williamson and Palmer still to drop out?).

But there are also the options of Robert F Kennedy Jnr, Cornel West and Jill Stein (the regular Green candidate).

Re: Man changes name to Literally Anybody Else and announces US presidential run

'None of the above'?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Interesting to me that some of the 'other' presidential candidates have had more UK airtime this election year than I remember in the past - on Channel 4 and BBC Hard Talk amongst others.

It will be Trump v Biden (although Biden not yet the anointed Democrat - Williamson and Palmer still to drop out?).

But there are also the options of Robert F Kennedy Jnr, Cornel West and Jill Stein (the regular Green candidate).
    I hadn't realised tbh Jon as I haven't watched any TV news for years (didn't even watch anything during the pandemic)...stopped watching QT and PMQ yonks ago too. If there's anything I need to worry about I just come on here....

I still read When Saturday Comes though and usually find myself agreeing with the editorial. The podcasts are good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    'None of the above'?
    None as famous as this guy who changed his name to Fire Exit...I like your suggestion...but I want something more edgy!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-...-fire-27714253

I always that Max Headroom was genius.

I always thought that Max Headroom was genius.
    ....missed the 5-minute deadline by seconds.