+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: WALES 0-0 POLAND. AET. Poland win on penalties.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    It's called home advantage. They'll have flares...let's not give them a reason to light them
    Won’t they burn their bollocks if they light their flares ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Won’t they burn their bollocks if they light their flares ?
    Probably just their ankles. Maybe their knees. Nothing serious. Their trainers will be ****ed mind. Shame. Don't do it!

I think it unlikely we will win tonight but I just bought a return flight from Bristol to Berlin from the Wed to the Sunday (straddling the Austria game on the Friday) with easyJet anyway. The price will go through the roof this evening if things are looking good - and that's if there will still be availability for a short while.
    Other alternatives will be pricey too: driving to Berlin is a very long slog from the Channel coast and, having looked into it, flying into Poznan or Prague and getting to and from Berlin by train just isn't worth it timewise and costwise.

Best bite the bullet methinks and, at worst, enjoy a few days in Berlin anyway. (I have really had a look around since before the Wall came down).

Now let's see if any accommodation is available.....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I think it unlikely we will win tonight but I just bought a return flight from Bristol to Berlin from the Wed to the Sunday (straddling the Austria game on the Friday) with easyJet anyway. The price will go through the roof this evening if things are looking good - and that's if there will still be availability for a short while.
    Other alternatives will be pricey too: driving to Berlin is a very long slog from the Channel coast and, having looked into it, flying into Poznan or Prague and getting to and from Berlin by train just isn't worth it timewise and costwise.

Best bite the bullet methinks and, at worst, enjoy a few days in Berlin anyway. (I have really had a look around since before the Wall came down).

Now let's see if any accommodation is available.....
    Yes, I've booked some 'cheaper' flights on the basis that I'm happy to go across anyway to get a flavour of it, even if we don't go through tonight. At least the German rail strike appears to have been settled!