+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How long before Tan sells up?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How long before Tan sells up?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I think we are due a change he's backed us well financially but keeps making the same footballing mistakes over and over so we need a change, but how long until he accepts a deal, it's a gamble because at the moment the wrong Manager could easily take us down and reduce the value.

If he wins the court case against Nantes could he sell then or give one more push for the Premie League and a decent value?

When do you think he will go?
    Hopefully soon, I know be careful what you wish for but we are ripe for a takeover. He will never learn as he listens to no one still. Cannot believe he didn’t snap SH hand off when he supposedly offered £100 million. That’s decent for a mid to lower championship side I think….

Re: How long before Tan sells up?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Hopefully soon, I know be careful what you wish for but we are ripe for a takeover. He will never learn as he listens to no one still. Cannot believe he didn’t snap SH hand off when he supposedly offered £100 million. That’s decent for a mid to lower championship side I think….
    Sam Hammam offered £100m??? When was this. He was so short of cash he packed Kavanagh off in a helicopter to Wigan.