+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another airline pulls out of Cardiff Airport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another airline pulls out of Cardiff Airport

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    In the 80's BMI Baby were there, it seemed quite busy for a bit.
    I used to love checking in BMI baby although it was much later than that I worked there. Flights were always busy, they used to make a fortune on additional costs at the airport.

Bristol is ok pre flight, plenty of eating and drinking places, the lounges are pretty good value too. It’s the actual route march to get to the plane that’s not good, no travelators for those who have trouble walking, every flight I’ve got from there always seems to involve a sponsored walk. If a few flights arrive home at the same time, passport control is chaotic. The unmanned ones work when they want to when you eventually get to them.
    It’d be Cardiff every time for me if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Bristol is ok pre flight, plenty of eating and drinking places, the lounges are pretty good value too. It’s the actual route march to get to the plane that’s not good, no travelators for those who have trouble walking, every flight I’ve got from there always seems to involve a sponsored walk. If a few flights arrive home at the same time, passport control is chaotic. The unmanned ones work when they want to when you eventually get to them.
    It’d be Cardiff every time for me if possible.
    The unmanned passport check machines not working are usually down to human error.