+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another airline pulls out of Cardiff Airport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Another airline pulls out of Cardiff Airport

[QUOTE=Talksport;5500003]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post

It's easy to get to Bristol Airport from Cardiff. In fact it's not much longer than getting to Cardiif airport anyway, and always much cheaper flights
    I can get lifts to Cardiff and save on the parking, Bristol has many terrible flight times often ten or more leaving at 6 in the morning. Their security is slow with massive queues, it's a crap airport compared, and sliver zone parking is a rip off, Cardiff run properly should be able to take them on and beat them.

Use your local airport if you can, that's the only way it will survive.

Re: Another airline pulls out of Cardiff Airport

[QUOTE=North Cardiff Blue;5500146]
    Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post

I can get lifts to Cardiff and save on the parking, Bristol has many terrible flight times often ten or more leaving at 6 in the morning. Their security is slow with massive queues, it's a crap airport compared, and sliver zone parking is a rip off, Cardiff run properly should be able to take them on and beat them.

Use your local airport if you can, that's the only way it will survive.
    That's the difference for me. The drive to Cardiff [for me] is probably 20 - 25 minutes quicker than Bristol, so nothing much in it, but parking for a week in Bristol is £100 minimum. A lift there and back is ideal, but even spending £30-£40 each way on a taxi from Cardiff is a better way to start and finish a holiday..