+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: For 2 seconds last night, I thought the Ref was going to make him take it again

For 2 seconds last night, I thought the Ref was going to make him take it again

There was that little pause, before he gave it as a legitimate save

Re: For 2 seconds last night, I thought the Ref was going to make him take it again

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    There was that little pause, before he gave it as a legitimate save
    Same here.

That ref was generally quite annoying

Re: For 2 seconds last night, I thought the Ref was going to make him take it again

He was awaiting confirmation from VAR that the keeper didn’t stray from his line

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    He was awaiting confirmation from VAR that the keeper didn’t stray from his line

No shit !!!!!

If there was a retake the same little prick would have taken it and I had no confidence whatsoever in him scoring.

Surely it’s about time these stuttering run ups that Lewandowski did should now be outlawed. It’s not sour grapes, I’ve always hated them.
    Keepers got to stay glued to his line, whilst the penalty taker can look like he’s break dancing on acid.
    A single step back and a clean strike, or a clean run up and a clean strike.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Surely it’s about time these stuttering run ups that Lewandowski did should now be outlawed. It’s not sour grapes, I’ve always hated them.
    Keepers got to stay glued to his line, whilst the penalty taker can look like he’s break dancing on acid.
    A single step back and a clean strike, or a clean run up and a clean strike.
    I thought he was doing the f*cking Hokey Cokey!

I actually thought they had been. Clearly not though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I actually thought they had been. Clearly not though.
    My mate and I said the same last night !