Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
Personally, I find articles like the one I posted inspire a sense of wonder and humility in me, regardless of personal beliefs.

If some god has a plan and uses, say earthquakes as a means of communication, then it seems perfectly logical that the same god could use the language and study of quantum physics too. In other words, that god, could use scientific language as a communication tool.

I've deliberately used a lower case 'god' to be inclusive of all gods and not single out any god or person who worships said god of their choice.
God's fingerprint can be found in good science and all sorts of science can be found in God's Word. It's a fact that Newton spent more time studying the (original) Hebrew & Greek text of the Bible than he did in his own research of the world around him!

The Bible makes this comment re the evidence we all have the opportunity to examine:-

For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God - Romans 1:20