+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I wish we were Wrexham.
    That was us just over 20 years ago.

Ten mins left..this is when we traditionally wake up and go for a goal...

30% of our goals this season have come in the last 15 minutes of games. We can still win this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    30% of our goals this season have come in the last 15 minutes of games. We can still win this.
    Oh Eric...you must be feeling better....should have been another for Sunderland....

Just no structure to our play, who ever is in charge next season we need a lot of players.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcbluebird View Post
    'Squib'. You're welcome.
    On here it's squid 🦑

Long running piss take out of an ex poster

Josh Bowler is the only player to have an attempt from open play, with a shot from outside the box after 10 minutes. That's our sole attempt from open play in 85 minutes.

Chances/shots from inside the box from open play - 0.
    Sunderland attempts: 15, on target - 6.
    City attempts: 5, on target - 2.

This from a home team against a side who have won 1 point in their last 7 games.

Total shite.

...at least the Sunderland commentators have been decent....

It could easily be 5 or 6

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Ramsey will claw it back for us proving I know **** all after I said that he was finished. Go on Ramsey.
    You're dead right about Colwill, Bulut doesn't rate him at all. We've pissed 2m up the wall on Turnbull too.

Get Bulut gone. Bloke is out of his depth, we couldn't score in a brothel. Players haven't got a clue what they're supposed to be doing in or out of possession. It is dire stuff.

A great advert for season ticket sales.

6 minutes of injury time - is the ref taking the piss?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Kids for a quid next week. They'll have to pay my boy more than that to watch this crap.

6th highest wage bill in the league vs an average age of 21 who had 1 point in 7 games.

That's what this is guys.

Bulut out.
    Yeah enough is enough

Josh Bowler is the only player to have an attempt from open play, with a shot from outside the box after 10 minutes. That's our sole attempt from open play in 85 minutes.

Chances/shots from inside the box from open play - 0.
    Sunderland attempts: 15, on target - 6.
    City attempts: 5, on target - 2.

This from a home team against a side who have won 1 point in their last 7 games.

Total shite.
    Could have played for a week and not troubled the goal. This is a new low. The players might not be good enough, but they presumably aren't the ones who have come out with a game plan that involves leaving 6 or 7 players in our half at all times against an u23 team that have one point in 7 games. And the joke is even with that, we've been cut open with ease the entire game as well.

About as puzzling to try to understand what the tactics were designed to do well as I've seen. Don't think getting rid of Bulut solves anything but equally, how can you want him to stay based on this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    It could easily be 5 or 6
    Could easily...in some ways I wish it had been......hammer home the deficiences

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Just no structure to our play, who ever is in charge next season we need a lot of players.
    No structure, no patterns of play, just dreadful on the pitch and in the dug out.

It looks like we are not coached to attack or build up play any sort of attacking play

Should have been at least 5. Utterly embarassing performance from everyone except Horvath.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Should have been at least 5. Utterly embarassing performance from everyone except Horvath.
    yep....I agree...possibly also Phillips.

That was awful. I was prepared to give Bulut the benefit of the doubt, not so sure now.
    Sunderland so much quicker and sharper all over pitch.

Kids for a quid next week. They'll have to pay my boy more than that to watch this crap.
    It's only a quid with a paying adult.

Good luck with that.

Was thinking the same.

Could have played for a week and not troubled the goal. This is a new low. The players might not be good enough, but they presumably aren't the ones who have come out with a game plan that involves leaving 6 or 7 players in our half at all times against an u23 team that have one point in 7 games. And the joke is even with that, we've been cut open with ease the entire game as well.

About as puzzling to try to understand what the tactics were designed to do well as I've seen. Don't think getting rid of Bulut solves anything but equally, how can you want him to stay based on this.
    Bulut going means we have a chance of getting someone who knows what they're doing. He's an absolute clown, one of the worst we've had. He's got some good players and they're absolutely appalling under him. Take today, we finished with Grant, Ramsey, O'Dowda and Robinson on the pitch, we could have played for 3 weeks and not scored.

Never seen such a poor display, nothing happening a shit show.

Don't think getting rid of Bulut solves anything but equally, how can you want him to stay based on this.
    That's the dilemma. Bulut isn't great but I don't trust the powers that be to get the next appointment right. We're in a real shit malaise as a club. That showed today.