+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v SUNDERLAND. Match thread

So much for bouncing back from the abject Swansea performance. That was a half hearted performance from a team with nothing to play for and players who don’t care as they won’t be here next season sent out by a manager who must be thinking the same

Some have put our lack of goal threat from open play down to the absence of Ramsey and O'Dowda. That shambles puts that theory to bed.

Get rid of Bulut now. I'm done for this season.

Futsal be ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Just no structure to our play, who ever is in charge next season we need a lot of players.
    where did find that solution? a unicorns arse?? LOL

no structure of play is a manager problem..you doof. This chump could make man city look like mid table fodder

Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    Some have put our lack of goal threat from open play down to the absence of Ramsey and O'Dowda. That shambles puts that theory to bed.

Get rid of Bulut now. I'm done for this season.
    Yeah, without turning this into another Colwill thread, Ramsey did absolutely nothing out there that Colwill hasn't done again and again this season. I think you could have 28 year old Ramsey out there and he'd still look shite as he'd still have nobody to pass the ball forward to.

Also, how have we spent $2m a couple months ago on an attacking midfielder who couldn't get on the pitch with today's performance?

Bye bye Bulut

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Bye bye Bulut
    After much sitting on the fence I have to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Yeah, without turning this into another Colwill thread, Ramsey did absolutely nothing out there that Colwill hasn't done again and again this season. I think you could have 28 year old Ramsey out there and he'd still look shite as he'd still have nobody to pass the ball forward to.

Also, how have we spent $2m a couple months ago on an attacking midfielder who couldn't get on the pitch with today's performance?
    I don't think your comments on Ramsey are fair but there's some garbage on that pitch including that donkey Diedhiou. Turnbull was signed because Bulut doesn't rate Colwill and then he's realised Turnbull is worse. I don't want Bulut getting another transfer window, his signings have been dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Bye bye Bulut
    Turned us in to a non attacking side.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I don't think your comments on Ramsey are fair but there's some garbage on that pitch including that donkey Diedhiou. Turnbull was signed because Bulut doesn't rate Colwill and then he's realised Turnbull is worse. I don't want Bulut getting another transfer window, his signings have been dreadful.
    Do you think he signed Turnbull? I’m not so sure but whoever did it makes no sense. We needed power and pace in that midfield and he’s neither. He just doesn’t fit into what we have or what we needed.

Pretty much this.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SUNDERLAND. Match thread

If Turnbull isn't the answer then what makes people think colwill is ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If turnbull isn't the answer and maybe colwill isn't then what is the question?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think Colwill offers a lot more going forward. Turnbull probably a little more rounded in his general game. I don’t see why we would need both in the squad when we are crying out in no many other positions. Our midfield is all slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    If turnbull isn't the answer and maybe colwill isn't then what is the question?
    What attacking midfielder would look good in a team that doesn't seem to believe in getting runners into the final third and regularly hopes for 1-0 wins at home with a set piece goal as the best possible outcome?

Steve cooper still free……

Colwill is league 1 at best, he's had enough chances over the last few seasons, he flatters to deceive, with the odd goal or pass here and there but 95% you struggle to see if he's on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    What attacking midfielder would look good in a team that doesn't seem to believe in getting runners into the final third and regularly hopes for 1-0 wins at home with a set piece goal as the best possible outcome?
    Exactly, we lack so much creativity throughout the rest of the team, no number 10 is going to do well.

Everything should go through a half decent number 10 !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    Colwill is league 1 at best, he's had enough chances over the last few seasons, he flatters to deceive, with the odd goal or pass here and there but 95% you struggle to see if he's on the pitch.
    Nah he's quite big so I can always see when he's on the pitch to be fair ill give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Do you think he signed Turnbull? I’m not so sure but whoever did it makes no sense. We needed power and pace in that midfield and he’s neither. He just doesn’t fit into what we have or what we needed.
    Yes, he wanted Bakasetas too. He's made no secret he wants a 10. We've only got Ramsey, Colwill and Robinson that play there. Now weve also got Turnbull but he saw no issue with Siopis, Ralls and Wintle's complete lack of creativity. This is entirely by design, it is not an accident we've ended up here.

And that's one of his problems, he's a cart horse !!!!!!!

Just got back from the game Pedro. Ramsey's done. Gave the ball away around three times within the first 10 minutes of him coming on and is a set-piece player now at best. Pretty much a continuation of the Swansea performance.

Sunderland were a good watch tbh. Played some decent football. Nothing else to report. Apart from the most exciting part of the day was a load of us and Sunderland fans sheltering in the bus depot during a downpour.

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    They're all shite.

Any team who gives more than 50% effort can breeze past us.