+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He doesn't stay switched on. He drifts in and out, he makes poor decisions and for much of the time he just becomes a liability.
    He’s not the only one. Seems to be the only player to get slated on here, what about Wintle? Absolute garbage, Ralls no footballing brain and definitely no leader, Turnbull a pathetic signing, Siopis mediocre, Bowler, Grant, no better than league 1, yet Colwill seems to be most people’s target for the failings of Bulut to get tactics and coaching right.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    What attacking midfielder would look good in a team that doesn't seem to believe in getting runners into the final third and regularly hopes for 1-0 wins at home with a set piece goal as the best possible outcome?
    Exactly, we lack so much creativity throughout the rest of the team, no number 10 is going to do well.

Everything should go through a half decent number 10 !!!!!!!!!!

And that's one of his problems, he's a cart horse !!!!!!!

Any team who gives more than 50% effort can breeze past us.

Did I miss something??? WOL gives Bowler the Star man award.....bloody hell...

Agree about Ramsey....he's got another year on contract.....nice work if you can get it...

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post

Agree about Ramsey....he's got another year on contract.....nice work if you can get it...
    The keeper surely?

Although I’m not sure Bowler was as bad as people made out today, I can’t think of many better.

Appalling all over the pitch. Horvath only one who perhaps who you can't really blame much.

Looked like they had just got back from a lads holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Appalling all over the pitch. Horvath only one who perhaps who you can't really blame much.

Looked like they had just got back from a lads holiday.
    It didn't look right, did it. Goutas looked like he'd never played a game of football in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It didn't look right, did it. Goutas looked like he'd never played a game of football in his life.
    trying to support Goutas has been a rollacoster this season. First 10 games i hated seeing him on the team sheet. Then he turned it around so i was happy he was a regular..but since his irl tradegy he seems to be really struggling..

we dont exactly have a replacement though to give him time..id rather see us play with 10men than have romeo back in the lineup

This dreadful 90 minutes sums up the season. Apart from the golden spell of 13 points from 15 which saved our skins, we have been shocking. Today was a new low and Bulut must take the blame. Our home record is woeful, today expensive signings and highly paid individuals could not cut the mustard against a team who had lost 6 of the last seven matches.

The whole team looked disinterested, lazy and badly coached.

Pretty much everyone we've lost to this season has probably gone home thinking "easiest 3 points of the season".

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    So Colwill is the scapegoat. The performances from the heart of midfield is the problem along with the tactics employed by Bulut. There were at least 3 players who played League 2 standard at best in midfield and Colwill wasn’t one of them.
    I wouldn't have him as the scapegoat but he was every bit as poor as the rest of them.

Ramsey may be shot to pieces, never to have a decent game again but isn't he just coming back from a long injury?

I'm hoping his focus is now only City next season, if he retires from Wales? He perhaps give City a finzl swan song.

I'm a dreamer baby...

Just watched the 'highlights' on Sky and that must be one of the softest penalties ever. There seemed to be the faintest of touches in the back from Goutas - who had given the ball away in the first place.

Goutas did seem to have a shocker today.

Quote Originally Posted by tpcnw View Post
    Just watched the 'highlights' on Sky and that must be one of the softest penalties ever. There seemed to be the faintest of touches in the back from Goutas - who had given the ball away in the first place.

Goutas did seem to have a shocker today.
    It's Bulut's fault. He mind tricked Goutas in to giving the ball away then did the same for the penalty. The whole squad to a man has been inflicted with Bulut's ability to make every one of them make basic errors. I think that Bulut ia shit, a grifter, he's out of his depth, if a depth actually exists for him to work in. But, give me a boss who i can blame for the most basic of **** up's and it'll be Friday afternoon every working day. Bulut is shit, but so are plenty of those players, they're cowards.

Just got in. Soaked before the game walking to the ground and then watched that sh!t.

Slow tedious passing an inability to play quick passes forward , poor movement and no young players being given an opportunity. Created nothing. Poor finishing and a good display from Horvarth meant that we werent on the wrong side of a 5 or 6 goal hammering.

Our pressing is just laughable.

I havent seen it replayed but I thought the ref was conned for the pen. 1st 10 mins Sunderland looked nervous and that gave them a boost.

I was in the stick with Bulut as our clowns will lumber us with someone worse.

I find it hard to back him. These players look badly coached. Obviously some are not good enough but as a unit I cant believe a half decent manager can get this lot playing better.

Horvarth should have been star man. Anyone other than him is ridiculous.

If he was excluded id have given it to Bowler.

He did attempt to go forward and actually started well. Id give him a 6.

The 11 people with the blue shirts on don't work hard enough and that is down to the bloke on the touchline. Is time is up.

What a shitshow. We had ten minutes of neat football, where we looked confident and almost dangerous. They get that soft penalty and we completely fell apart. We should stop playing the loanees now. I just want to see players that are thinking about Cardiff City and next season.

Whatever the failings of Colwill, when he’s off the pitch we are a damn site worse than when he’s on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Whatever the failings of Colwill, when he’s off the pitch we are a damn site worse than when he’s on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Agree with that. Would be interesting to see how that relates to points.

We have had so many managers and none seem to want to play him, although I do think he’s improved this season and playing more.

I never seen the fuss previously, but I think he’s grown into a more rounded player this season.

Granted we were awful yesterday but both their goals came from officiating mistakes - never a penalty or free kick leading to their second. Haven’t seen a replay but been told the foul on Bowler in the box was a definite penalty and potentially a red card for going over the top of the ball. I’ve seen some terrible performances by officials this season but can’t remember one being so costly.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Granted we were awful yesterday but both their goals came from officiating mistakes - never a penalty or free kick leading to their second. Haven’t seen a replay but been told the foul on Bowler in the box was a definite penalty and potentially a red card for going over the top of the ball. I’ve seen some terrible performances by officials this season but can’t remember one being so costly.
    He was a poor ref, Capt Mainwaring in shorts with a whistle.