Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
I suspect we are planning, and planning without Bulut.

There are entire departments at the club that will be working on things. How useful that work will be without a manager is dubious but the idea that the manager is the only one to sign players in 2024 isn't true.
I get that it is not done in isolation but look at last season - plans were in place for a pre season tour and when bulut was appointed he ripped it up and new plans were hastily arranged - surely not ideal for anyone and certainly not any good for a manager coming in late and not even being able to assess the playing squad

Unless you think they have a manager lined up which if they do then fair play but history says that isn't the case and even last summer dalman said they wanted to take their time get it right and build a project - this isn't a project it's more a tasks and finish group that never finishes

Anyway my point is and was that bulut may be the focal point for people to attack but that excuses other elements of the club which future managers of any worth might go "nah not for me"

But we will see - it's a bit groundhog day for me over the last few seasons in as much as club promises, club underdelivers, new season ticket request, I pay and repeat