+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulut: Uncertainty over my future could be affecting players

Re: Bulut: Uncertainty over my future could be affecting players

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Dangerous comments for him to make given that dreadful showing today, almost as if they want to ensure he doesn't stay rather than busting a gut to help him stay.
    I agree.

His coming out with this in the media is just emotional blackmail. It will backfire on him.

I know I've mentioned it on here before, but for me the tipping point was a single moment in our previous fixture - our kickoff for the Swansea game...

... the ball played immediately back, only to be hoofed up the middle in the air aimlessly in a crowded area of the pitch.
    I thought to myself.. "This is what we have practiced on the training ground"?
    It just seemed symbolic of our season, right there and then.

Re: Bulut: Uncertainty over my future could be affecting players

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I agree.

His coming out with this in the media is just emotional blackmail. It will backfire on him.

I know I've mentioned it on here before, but for me the tipping point was a single moment in our previous fixture - our kickoff for the Swansea game...

... the ball played immediately back, only to be hoofed up the middle in the air aimlessly in a crowded area of the pitch.
    I thought to myself.. "This is what we have practiced on the training ground"?
    It just seemed symbolic of our season, right there and then.
    i pointed out the same exact thing to my mate. To which he rolled his eyes as he's probally sick to death of me pointing out the obvious