+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lets Have a Sensible Debate -Part 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lets Have a Sensible Debate -Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I generally agree.

Except I think Colwill has improved a lot this season, looks a much more rounded player. He needs to play more for certain. I don’t think anyone knows what to do with Colwill, McCarthy, Morison, Hudson, Lamouchi, Page. I think Bulut has got a little more out of him in terms of he works harder but I agree he doesn’t know what to do with him or doesn’t think he’s up to it.
    Mick did; Mick actually played him. For all his many failings, Mick was the last manager we had that gave the kids a go.

Just because 6 or 7 poor (and very defensive) managers can’t use him, it doesn’t mean he isn’t a talent. Every manager we’ve had is primarily concerned with not conceded goals, that’s their major concern. It was true with Morison (he said so repeatedly), Sabri, Bulut etc

Re: Lets Have a Sensible Debate -Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Mick did; Mick actually played him. For all his many failings, Mick was the last manager we had that gave the kids a go.

Just because 6 or 7 poor (and very defensive) managers can’t use him, it doesn’t mean he isn’t a talent. Every manager we’ve had is primarily concerned with not conceded goals, that’s their major concern. It was true with Morison (he said so repeatedly), Sabri, Bulut etc
    Yeah Mick brought him in, not sure he knew what to do with him? I feel like I’ve seen a lot more of Colwill under Bulut than anyone else. I think he’s improved. He clearly had talent, I would love to see him have a strong finish to the season.