Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
I would suggest a good manager can make a team out of the players at his disposal and try and get the best out of them. For me Bulut has his tactic and shoehorns players into what he wants.
Agree, but that will not stop good players showing us what they can do, even if it's sporadic. i've said enough on Bulut, His tactics are disgraceful, But it's not down to Bulut when a player decides to hold on to the ball that half a second to long which can be the difference in an attacking sense. It's not down to Bulut when players make the most basic of errors, and that happens regularly. The players have to take some responibility or improve. And all of this guff about coaching, well, a Touch can't be coached, awareness can't be coached, vision can't be coached, intelligence can't be coached, and those are the things we desperately need.

Just to add, when players are out there, then they have license to perform, the manager is a spectator, he has the power to hook plaayers, but he can't dictate individual freedoms and decisions on the ball, and if he could, then **** him. Maybe the players should stop being so soft and maybe the upporters should demand much more from them (and the manager) and stop making excuses.