+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Erol Bulut's Cardiff City squad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Erol Bulut's Cardiff City squad

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm not defending Bulut's season, style or tactics. but does it really matter what he said about the players when they were signed? Some of them could have been pretty far down on his wish list. We don't know. He still has to say positive things about them.
    I think some of the comments are quite revealing. But none of it really matters. It’s only football. And it goes on and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I think some of the comments are quite revealing. But none of it really matters. It’s only football. And it goes on and on and on.
    Honestly, how many other managers would have said the same thing the players who have been signed?

They are not going to make the assumption that they are garbage are they

Next ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Probably more revealing about you that you took the time to honestly search for this and then post it here as if it helps justify your argument that Bullet is a shit manager, when only a few, if any are 100% backing him on this board.

I agree with NYCBlue.

Just as an observation, the ones he shipped out and replaced in Jan seems to have been better, almost like having time to properly asses them he realised he could get better, talking about the GK & CB.