+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Erol Bulut's Cardiff City squad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Erol Bulut's Cardiff City squad

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Good post. Don't agree with you on Tanner, although i have to conceed that you have seen much more of him than i have. And i get that Erol Bulut is the common denominator, and that he is shit and he should have gone after the last game in my opinion. But to make 25 players shit, every one of them (Outfield) would take some doing, in fact, it would take some skill to nullify a whole workforce and take away anything good that they have. That's quite a feat. As fot not bothering next season, don't blame you one inch. I can't watch that garbage either. It makes me angry.
    The complete contrast in attitude in league and cup games is strange, but I would suggest that Bulut is largely responsible for the awfulness of most of City’s football in the Championship.Id argue that we play with nine mainly defensively minded players in the Championship and then you look at the defences we put out in the Cup games with Birmingham, Blackburn and Sheffield Wednesday and wonder is this really the same manager?

People are talking about Tanner in this thread, well he’s looked a different player in those cup games to the one we’ve seen in the league since the early autumn - Bulut lets the players off the leash when we’re not playing in the Championship.

Re: Erol Bulut's Cardiff City squad

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The complete contrast in attitude in league and cup games is strange, but I would suggest that Bulut is largely responsible for the awfulness of most of City’s football in the Championship.Id argue that we play with nine mainly defensively minded players in the Championship and then you look at the defences we put out in the Cup games with Birmingham, Blackburn and Sheffield Wednesday and wonder is this really the same manager?

People are talking about Tanner in this thread, well he’s looked a different player in those cup games to the one we’ve seen in the league since the early autumn - Bulut lets the players off the leash when we’re not playing in the Championship.
    This is what I was trying to say earlier but you've hit the nail on the head with
    Bulut lets the players off the leash when we’re not playing in the Championship.
    It was the same pre-season and though I can't say for sure, playing away, early part of the season (before Ramsey's injury) we looked dangerous. At home, his football is awful for the most part (a few exceptions). Can you imagine him still being here if we'd lost to Swansea and Bristol at home?

....a bit OT but Wintle and Bulut looked like they were arguing from where I sit near the technical area. There was definitely something going on.

Edit: I have to admit to not being objective about any of it though anymore. Like I've said before, I'm in a rut as a fan so I can't really analyse it the same way as I would watching games as a neutral. And like Tuerto....it just makes me angry...hence the the thread I started!