+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sensible Debate , Part Two

Re: Sensible Debate , Part Two

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Came off the bench when they lost to ten man Georgia. He doesn't start.
    You need some balance here Pedro. Greece aren't a terrible side. They went out the same way as Wales did. The two sides f*cked up during qualifying. I think your dislike of Siopis (and the dissing he's getting on this board) is strange because I normally agree with much of what you say. As far as The Championship being this 'tough' special league; I think that's a myth. We'd be stuffed by many of the Greek and Turkish sides imo (although I acknowledge these kinds of arguments are futile).

Siopis is a capable player at this level

This season we have had very little input from Ramsey.....understandably , Robinson, Etete and several other players

We look like we should finish in the top ten or 12

I dont think that's too shabby

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You need some balance here Pedro. Greece aren't a terrible side. They went out the same way as Wales did. The two sides f*cked up during qualifying. I think your dislike of Siopis (and the dissing he's getting on this board) is strange because I normally agree with much of what you say. As far as The Championship being this 'tough' special league; I think that's a myth. We'd be stuffed by many of the Greek and Turkish sides imo (although I acknowledge these kinds of arguments are futile).
    Didn't get they get in through the C league? They're a poor side for me, 49th in the world and falling. We'd get absolutely murdered by Trabzonspor and Panathinaikos but I don't think Leeds would. I don't dislike Siopis but I don't think he's great, he's a decent player at this level but one we didn't need given Ralls and Wintle are similar types. He certainly isn't a game changer and I bet he's being paid like one.

Pedro and balanced views lol

Didn't get they get in through the C league? They're a poor side for me, 49th in the world and falling. We'd get absolutely murdered by Trabzonspor and Panathinaikos but I don't think Leeds would. I don't dislike Siopis but I don't think he's great, he's a decent player at this level but one we didn't need given Ralls and Wintle are similar types. He certainly isn't a game changer and I bet he's being paid like one.
    That's just because you have the same bromance for Ampadu as I have for Siopis!

That's just because you have the same bromance for Ampadu as I have for Siopis!
    Now, Ampadu is turning into a player. Where's Wales-Bales when you need him?!

Now, Ampadu is turning into a player. Where's Wales-Bales when you need him?!