+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sensible Debate , Part Two

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sensible Debate , Part Two

Ralls and Siopis gave us a good base today, Turnbull was composed on the ball as well.

I noticed NG drifted infield a lot today but its still so static and safe. It worked again today but the wingers have to work miracles as they are 1 against 2 with little support as Ng was a midfielder in possession and Collins isn't trusted to cross halfway

Two sitters is fine but there needs to be more attacking intent on the flanks and that will cost money

Re: Sensible Debate , Part Two

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    Ralls and Siopis gave us a good base today, Turnbull was composed on the ball as well.

I noticed NG drifted infield a lot today but its still so static and safe. It worked again today but the wingers have to work miracles as they are 1 against 2 with little support as Ng was a midfielder in possession and Collins isn't trusted to cross halfway

Two sitters is fine but there needs to be more attacking intent on the flanks and that will cost money
    I only seen the second half but thought Collins did better than he had previously.