+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is there a cure......?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is there a cure......?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    .....for being a Cardiff City fan? Help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    There was always that quote. You can change everything in life, just not your football team. I always believed that right up to Vincent Tan's rebrand. I don't now have another team, but I've become a football tourist that still likes watching us (but without the same passion) and enjoys watching other teams too. So, there probably is a cure if you're looking for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    There was always that quote. You can change everything in life, just not your football team. I always believed that right up to Vincent Tan's rebrand. I don't now have another team, but I've become a football tourist that still likes watching us (but without the same passion) and enjoys watching other teams too. So, there probably is a cure if you're looking for one.
    Was chatting about this very thing yesterday Peter. I like the idea a lot tbh. Reading about some of yours and TBG's travels to various grounds is something I feel I 'd enjoy. I did quite a bit of it 'back in the day' but since coming back to Cardiff I'm finding myself in a rut.

Great advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Was chatting about this very thing yesterday Peter. I like the idea a lot tbh. Reading about some of yours and TBG's travels to various grounds is something I feel I 'd enjoy. I did quite a bit of it 'back in the day' but since coming back to Cardiff I'm finding myself in a rut.

Great advice.
    You are a dyed-in-the-wool City fan, and you know you are, and always will be. Like me. If you ever fancied a cheeky little promiscuous look across the fence, to - say - the Bundesliga I can highly recommend it though!