Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
Isn't it possible to play entertaining football and win? Are the two mutually exclusive?

Another question for you: were you a fan of Russell Slade?
Yes, and that's what we would all like, I think it takes a bit of time and a few transfer windows. He's done the first step, we are safe and are working hard as a team and grinding out some good results. I enjoyed the start of the season, we were more attacking and scoring more goals from open play and getting some good results, but we were also conceding too many, and then he lost the better creative players and tightened things up.

I would give one more season unless we could get someone better, but I don't trust our board with Manager appointments, and law of averages if they change it will probably backfire on us. So I don't love him, I think he's quite good and that we could do a lot worse.

Slade no not really, but I accepted he had a tough job and did the best he could, I thought the football was worse. It's different though because we'd had quite a good spell of football and then watching him felt much worse and boring, with Bulut we are better than last season and results have made a big improvement, although some games like Swansea and Sunderland have been dreadful and hard to watch.