+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulut

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bulut

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    He's still playing loan players over our youngsters, trying to finish higher up in no mans land. Absolutely no interest in developing anything here, he's told Sawyers to find a new club yet he's on the bench in place of a kid who could use the experience.

FWIW I have changed my mind, I was in Portugal and came back full of optimism. That's long gone.
    I'm guessing he sees more reliability and safety in playing the older more experienced loan players. He could play the youngsters and lose every game and probably lead to his dismissal?

He thinks that a decent upper table finish no matter how we play is worth it .

I hear folk calling for a better or change of manager ?? I don't know who that would be, based on market values and what we realistically could afford .

Re: Bulut

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I hear folk calling for a better or change of manager ?? I don't know who that would be, based on market values and what we realistically could afford .
    We've got the 7th highest wage bill in the league according to Paul Abantonado today. Managers up and down the country would cut their left arm off to come here, I hate this argument. We were a complete mess last summer, we're in a far better position now, and we got over 100 applications last time.