+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulut

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bulut

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    But if they totally bomb it could set them and Bulut back and if they have the debut of their lives it could also set them back as we may keep them to be bench warmers. I assume Buluts contract trigger is based on league position, so it may be financially beneficial to him achieve the league position and if Tan doesn't want him agree a severance, just guessing.
    Tan doesn't rate Bulut. These last 6 games shouldn't count but because the football has been so bad, it apparently does. I want the kids to play because it is good for the club, and therefore good for me as I'll enjoy it. We've persevered with some players who are very bad at football at this level, why have Sawyers on the bench who is completely finished when you could have Joel Colwill?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Tan doesn't rate Bulut. These last 6 games shouldn't count but because the football has been so bad, it apparently does. I want the kids to play because it is good for the club, and therefore good for me as I'll enjoy it. We've persevered with some players who are very bad at football at this level, why have Sawyers on the bench who is completely finished when you could have Joel Colwill?

How do we know Tan doesn't rate Bulut? We are closer to the playoff than relegation and all we have spent £2 mill on a 24 year old. I think without all the speculation he triggers the extension and if he doesn't they negioate a cheaper contract

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    How do we know Tan doesn't rate Bulut? We are closer to the playoff than relegation and all we have spent £2 mill on a 24 year old. I think without all the speculation he triggers the extension and if he doesn't they negioate a cheaper contract
    He's Dalman's man, if Tan rated him, he'd have a new contract.

We are but we've been dire for so much of this season, especially since November. I've asked myself a few times recently, am I wrong because I agree with Tan, or is it so bad even Tan can see it?