Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
After Ipswich I would have been pleased for him to get a 2 year deal.

After Sunderland I would have been pleased to see him go.

But a manager who can get results like today after a dreadful failure must have something. 56 points is without doubt an improvement on last season for a manager with no previous experience of the Championship and who had a transfer embargo before January.

He's rather confusing. But I like him. I'm back in the 55% - 45% keep him this evening.

Unlike some posters on here I am able to change my mind. It's not a weakness.

It’s not the fact that he was able to get the results for me, it’s the manner in which we meekly surrendered away down West and on Friday

If you can’t get your side motivated at your nearest rivals, and then just turned out rather than turned up to make amends in the following game, that in my book is unforgivable.

The dreadful boring football has been hard to watch, but the fact that he has stuck with players who are bang average or worse at the expense of more skilful youngsters is a travesty.

He doesn’t inspire, and imho he’s been found out and the Championship is too big a job for him!

I won’t be to unhappy to see him leave at the end of the season, although stability is important, it’s only useful if you have the right coach in place