He’s probably not as good or as bad as people make out but the truth is usually somewhere in between.

Problem is people over hype him and then on messages boards people feel like they have to retaliate and be overall negative because others are overall positive (I think that’s similar to Bulut debates).

For me I’ve never thought he was as good as others said but I wished him well, he clearly has talent. I think he’s benefited working under just one manager this season, I think his overall game is now much better than it was. The lack of assists is dissapointing but as people point out we aren’t a very good attacking team in open play generally, so it’s hard to expect a player like him to do it all especially when most of the forward play seems to come out wide.

When he’s played I generally think he’s done more than most, he keen to take the ball and will always try a pass even if it’s not the easy option. Personally think he’s done more the Turnbull, maybe bother together might work although not sure Bulut would consider it.

I did say on here at the start of the season I thought he should have gone on loan to a league 2 club and to play every game and to then come back hopefully full of confidence in January or to even move up to a league 1 club. That got shot down but I still think it would have benefited him long term.

He needs to play now until the end of the season and push on.