+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rubiales.

Rubiales.

Right or wrong, Woke or not?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68730227

Right.

Re: Rubiales.

The trial - right, what he did - wrong, his reaction - even worse!

A person of that stature can't act like that with the world watching and it go unpunished. That would set a dangerous precedent.

He seemed understandably joyous that Spain had won

In a moment of excitement he gave a woman a kiss 😘

I think it's a load of bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post

Right.
    He was overjoyed

He gave a woman a kiss

No tongues

She didn't initially seem bothered

Guy's a total cock. Grabbing his crotch and what not. Now he plays the victim.

I wonder how much his position in life has benefited from the positive discrimination of being a man.

Probably didn't moan so much about it then.

...and it's not for some middle aged white south walian bloke to say whether or not Hermoso is wrong or the courts are wrong either.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Guy's a total cock. Grabbing his crotch and what not. Now he plays the victim.

I wonder how much his position in life has benefited from the positive discrimination of being a man.

Probably didn't moan so much about it then.

...and it's not for some middle aged white south walian bloke to say whether or not Hermoso is wrong or the courts are wrong either.
    How do you know he’s white or middle aged?

Whatever the rights or wrongs the World has gone mad..

World gone mad. He shouldn’t have done it but that’s about it.

Right.
    It is woke, pure and simple. For all this noise in the news he must be privately pissed off that he didn’t at least flick a nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    It is woke, pure and simple. For all this noise in the news he must be privately pissed off that he didn’t at least flick a nipple.
    As much as I appreciate the humour, you're no better than him with this comment. Would you enjoy it if you had been in her place? Smooch and a nipple flick?

Woke nonsense

Right.
    Mate. If you're going to start a thread, at least spell Rubin correctly.

California Rubiales.
    Rubiales California.

Now it’s 1984, knock knock on your front door.
    It’s the suede denim secret police.
    They have come for your uncool Niece.

For the most part I think that I have given up caring about the salami slicing of what was the society that I knew and am just ghoulishly waiting for the schadenfreude when reality hits home.

Really horrible view I know, but there really is no real avenue for grown up discourse anymore and the reason we will get more and more populist leaders elected.

It’s just one big “whatever” for me from now on.

what's the world coming to when someone cant kiss someone on the lips and not face consequences

he was of course wrong doing what he did, no-one can defend his actions ( though Sludge is, but even the charicture version of sludge cant think its right, surely ? ?? )

he actions after were just plain stupid, send him down for that

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    what's the world coming to when someone cant kiss someone on the lips and not face consequences

he was of course wrong doing what he did, no-one can defend his actions ( though Sludge is, but even the charicture version of sludge cant think its right, surely ? ?? )

he actions after were just plain stupid, send him down for that
    It's a huge sporting moment

He was ecstatic that her team had one

There's a sexual kiss and there's a happy , joyful kiss

She walks off smiling

Now of course it's her right to say she felt uncomfortable but she didn't appear at all distressed as she walked away

I think as soon as she stated she felt uncomfortable then the apology process should have happened

And that should have been the end of the matter

He hasn't covered himself in glory but nor have the hang em , flog em mob

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

She walks off smiling

Now of course it's her right to say she felt uncomfortable but she didn't appear at all distressed as she walked away

I think as soon as she stated she felt uncomfortable then the apology process should have happened

I'd stop digging on this one Sludge. Matt's on the money mate.

Given his senior position and the "power" that brought him to do this was wholly inappropriate.
    Some posters need to recognise that he didn't simply kiss the lady concerned, but grabbed her head and forced a kiss on her.
    Clearly an assault in my book.
    However, if he had recognised is inappropriate conduct and apologised properly in the aftermath I would have expected it to end there.
    The power trip he went on with his press conference wheeling out members of staff and players to "support" him was nothing other than despicable. Consequently he deserves to be pursued for his misconduct with the full force of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Given his senior position and the "power" that brought him to do this was wholly inappropriate.
    Some posters need to recognise that he didn't simply kiss the lady concerned, but grabbed her head and forced a kiss on her.
    However, if he had recognised is inappropriate conduct and apologised properly in the aftermath I would have expected it to end there.
    The power trip he went on with his press conference wheeling out members of staff and players to "support" him was nothing other than despicable. Consequently he deserves to be pursued for his misconduct with the full force of the law.
    He's just been arrested for fraud too. Which he denies.....of course....probably because he is a man (in his opinion).

International

She walks off smiling

I hate all the woke stuff more than most, but he's a perve sludge and deserves the book thrown at him, I bet there will be loads of stories about him in the future, he's a blatant thick entitled perve to do it in front of millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I'd stop digging on this one Sludge. Matt's on the money mate.
    It's pc gone mad

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    My mate took a womens studies unit at college

He was a right dirty rotter on the side

It's pc gone mad
    My PC's gone mad.

Edit: I lied. I've got a dirty Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    My PC's gone mad.
    Give it a hug 🤗

Give it a hug ��
    See edit!

This is about entitlement rather than the action. A total stranger kissed my forehead when Tanner scored against the Jacks, pure collective emotion in the spur of the moment.
    He is standing handing out medals in a power situation, that was a power kiss, he was demonstrating his power/authority over her, I doubt it was intentional, maybe he sees himself as a father figure but I doubt it with the response.

If he did a hands-up "Jesus Christ I am sorry, it was never my intention", it would have blown over. The response tells me his entitlement told him and his group that he was right. He was entitled to do what he liked, where he liked, with whoever he liked.
    Whether that is a "crime" is up to the judge, but he demonstrated he shouldn't be a leader of any organization unless its the Garrick club

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    This is about entitlement rather than the action. A total stranger kissed my forehead when Tanner scored against the Jacks, pure collective emotion in the spur of the moment.
    He is standing handing out medals in a power situation, that was a power kiss, he was demonstrating his power/authority over her, I doubt it was intentional, maybe he sees himself as a father figure but I doubt it with the response.

If he did a hands-up "Jesus Christ I am sorry, it was never my intention", it would have blown over. The response tells me his entitlement told him and his group that he was right. He was entitled to do what he liked, where he liked, with whoever he liked.
    Whether that is a "crime" is up to the judge, but he demonstrated he shouldn't be a leader of any organization unless its the Garrick club
    The Garrick fees will be dropping fast now for men now that women have demanded access. Rumour has it that Buck’s Club on Mayfair is now jacking its prices up in expectation that Garrick members will migrate there.

Women cannot force their access on mens private clubs. They will turn up and they will find an artist, musician or mad thespian who stay there out of sentimentality, but the Royals, Sirs, Hedgies, CEOs and high ranking military members will just leave and join Bucks instead.

Funny thing is all the women will be charged the high fees to cover the fees paid by the power brokers that have long since gone 😂 You can tell these women never played chess - they aren’t even thinking two steps ahead (the second round reaction to their action). They can chase them out of Buck’s too, but in the end they will just go to a private residence like Waddeson Manor or a big pad of some landed gentry dude or a yacht offshore. You cannot force a law to make women attend a privately owned residence. They may as well give up.