+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 3 HULL CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 3 HULL CITY. Match thread

Just got back... shouldn't have bothered going.

I desperately want Bulut to do well (obviously) but it's not my kind of football. I know I am just 1 of 20K but the constant passing back for passing sake just for the keeper to whack it is slowly draining me.
    Changing manager without any sort of structure is madness but at least a manager lasted the a season which is an improvement, but he has to be let go.

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    I desperately want Bulut to do well (obviously) but it's not my kind of football. I know I am just 1 of 20K but the constant passing back for passing sake just for the keeper to whack it is slowly draining me.
    Changing manager without any sort of structure is madness but at least a manager lasted the a season which is an improvement, but he has to be let go.
    when did we play your kind of football. serious question

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    when did we play your kind of football. serious question
    Warnock especially the first third of the promotion season.

I like the ball forward quicker and was ecstatic thinking we hired a relatively young German coach who would be quick, direct, high press but we got a Poundland Italian

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    The squad was a poor one at the start of the season, and now it's just a mess. The players he's brought in haven't improved our playing style, slow, laboured, and today littered with sloppy errors and passing. You can't argue with the fact we're still in the top half, but as someone who has been to all home games bar one this season, we actually look worse than last season ! Bulut has done a patch up job and kept us in the Championship but if anyone thinks he's laid the ground for this team to move on upwards, they're seriously mistaken.