+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Solar Panels

Solar Panels

Re: Solar Panels

Have you just discovered that solar doesn't work as well when it's cloudy?

The weather has been like that for the past 6 months with all the sky spraying!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Have you just discovered that solar doesn't work as well when it's cloudy?
    Funnily enough no I haven’t, did the irony of the post pass you by ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Funnily enough no I haven’t, did the irony of the post pass you by ?
    Maybe the first time, not the 500th time. Would a video of me trying to drill for oil in my back garden tickle you as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Maybe the first time, not the 500th time. Would a video of me trying to drill for oil in my back garden tickle you as well?

Nothing you post tickles me bro 👊

It is clear from the video that the product is marketed as an off-grid solution. Instead of people in remote areas of Australia being totally reliant upon fossil fuel generators they have an option of solar power and battery storage but with a linked generator for continuity in times when sunlight harvesting is not possible. People in these situations significantly reduce their carbon footprint as a result.

Probably a bit too nuanced for the Aussie libertarian in the OP who happened upon the product but he seems to have sucked in a couple of conformation bias whallas on here along the way!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It is clear from the video that the product is marketed as an off-grid solution. Instead of people in remote areas of Australia being totally reliant upon fossil fuel generators they have an option of solar power and battery storage but with a linked generator for continuity in times when sunlight harvesting is not possible. People in these situations significantly reduce their carbon footprint as a result.

Probably a bit too nuanced for the Aussie libertarian in the OP who happened upon the product but he seems to have sucked in a couple of conformation bias whallas on here along the way!

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post