+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FT: BIRMINGHAM CITY 0 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: BIRMINGHAM CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    That's what I thought. It's sod all to do with the football club by the looks of it, just a great big vanity project for someone to leave his 'legacy'..
    To be fair, this seems to be about more than a new ground. Looks they will be having the new stadium, new training facilities and academy all in one place

Some of the work Birmingham were doing to St Andrews was because they found asbestos in the stands, I can see why you'd think about moving away

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    My team
    Horvath
    Ng
    Phillips
    Goutas
    Collins
    Ramsey
    Siopisstaker
    Wintle
    Tanner
    Robinson
    Granted-passback
    is this your attempt at BulutBingo or something? all you are missing is meitey-latey

Bulut has got his excuses in early "We have seen their form, of course, but I believe they're better than what their league position shows," Erol began. "I believe they're underrated and they need points.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Bulut has got his excuses in early "We have seen their form, of course, but I believe they're better than what their league position shows," Erol began. "I believe they're underrated and they need points.

im enjoying watching him squirm in the media. Makes me feel better when im squirming in my seat at the ground watching the dire football he serves up

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post

im enjoying watching him squirm in the media. Makes me feel better when im squirming in my seat at the ground watching the dire football he serves up
    Apparently he says we are going for them from the word go tomorrow. If I had tea in my mouth it would have covered the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post

Thing is the media hardly ever asks him anything remotely probing.

Looking like a must win game for Brum.
    Hope we manage to scrape ourselves off the beach and put a performance in.

Haven't been so upset gor a long time, after a match as I was v Brum at home. Took me a few days to get over that performance. So disappointing.

Thank goodness nothing on it for us. No need me to kick the door if we are beaten .

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Thing is the media hardly ever asks him anything remotely probing.
    I don’t bother with Bulut’s press conferences any more, but in his early days he had them eating out of his hands. He had these “hard bitten hacks” wishing him good luck once they finished their questions and it was all very friendly - Bulut was clever with the media, he flattered them a bit, gave them a bit of old flannel and, from what I saw, generally avoided being asked awkward questions.

After last nights results, never want us to lose and Stoke win more��

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    After last nights results, never want us to lose and Stoke win more��
    Nah it's not happening. They need one win. I'm sure they can pretend they are playing us and be just fine.

Maybe if no success tonight they could ask the Rotherham fans to show up on Saturday in their flood gear for the inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Nah it's not happening. They need one win. I'm sure they can pretend they are playing us and be just fine.

Maybe if no success tonight they could ask the Rotherham fans to show up on Saturday in their flood gear for the inspiration.
    Yes I hear they are all getting down the stadium earlier to wave and stare at the Stoke fans, the club chef is popping into say they are the capital of football….yeah right you are….full swimming regalia being donned by every kid and old man in Swansea today, probably given most the day off school/glue to get ready for the big night.

Bobby Madley's been ditched. Birmingham complained that he might favour us as his team, Huddersfield, are battling Brum to avoid the drop.

Sam Allison now in charge.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...rdiff-28969709

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Bobby Madley's been ditched. Birmingham complained that he might favour us as his team, Huddersfield, are battling Brum to avoid the drop.

Home win it will be then….

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post

In what world would Madley favour us?

Club record up for grabs tonight - if we win by a single goal, we'll have had the longest run of successive single goal wins in the same season in our history with 11.

Despite it being a nothing game for us, still getting nervous. Hope we can nick a win and give starts to 1 or 2 youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Despite it being a nothing game for us, still getting nervous. Hope we can nick a win and give starts to 1 or 2 youngsters.
    It would be great to see some youngsters getting game time. Little point in our loanees starting IMO. I'd start Joel Colwill, Ashford and Tanner

Both Colwills and Ashford on the bench. Ramsey starts.
    No defenders among the subs.

I wonder if any of the youngsters will get on. What's the point having them on the bench if you aren't going to give them a go.

At least only 5 more games of Bowler left.

Seen the lineup.

I give up.

See you pre season.

(was thinking even before the lineups were announced we'd probably win 3-0 tonight such is the way our season has gone..nothing to do with my early flounce calling it now)

Nothing match for us and a survival match for them 3-0

Had no idea that one time City loanee Dion Sanderson was Birmingham's captain

so much for playing the youngsters! all talk again

no..it doesnt count when he brings them on for the last 10 minutes to win over fans. He is clearly desperate for wins to get his contract as that is all that matters to him

How many minutes do we think Ashford and J.Colwill will get tonight? I'm going for 15