+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lack of communication from the Club?

Lack of communication from the Club?

I still don't understand why none of the club's board of Directors communicates with fans?

As customers, stakeholders, lifeblood of the club, however you wish to label us.

I find it amazing that we don't even get a quarterly update from the CEO, Chairman, Borley et al

We just get radio silence for months on end, can't think of any other club where the executives just don't engage with the fans whatsoever?

Re: Lack of communication from the Club?

What’s happened to that fan board thingy?

Nobody at the club has told them they have a database of e-mail and snail mail addresses for season ticket holders, a website and that they produce a match day programme. They obviously think there is no means to communicate with their customers.

I dunno, I thought we had heard a lot more from Dalman this season and that fan board thing is supposed to be being set up.

Not been an issue for me this season really.

I would just like a journalist to ask the manager why we don’t attack.

No idea, what they are supposed to be doing? There's radio silence on the managers contract. It's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by horse_face View Post
    No idea, what they are supposed to be doing? There's radio silence on the managers contract. It's crazy.
    What can they say though?
    They are either in talks with him in which case they would announce once it’s agreed. They don’t want him to stay so will let him run out his contract and will announce at the end of the season. Or they are undecided.

I don’t think we need a running commentary on it, just tell us when decided.

No one had this panic with Lamouchi last season.

What exactly do you expect them to say?

I expect behind the scenes there are big doubts whether Bulut is the right man. If they were sure, they would have ended the speculation. If they are unsure, maybe they are seeing if Bulut can motivate the players and himself for games that don’t mean too much. There is no point telling him now if they want to get rid, they would all literally down tools with 5 games to go. By the look of recent home games, they’ve done that already.

Haven’t they had about half a dozen meetings on a Saturday before a game ?

I’m sure Keith will tell us

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    What exactly do you expect them to say?
    That was in relation to that fan board.

I would expect that given the club has been hammered in the press for not making a decision to at least make a comment given its dragged on for months.

The silence creates a vacuum and further destabilises the club. Must be one of the only clubs who don’t know who will be managing next year.