+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tesco profits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tesco profits

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Do you not think he has a problem with tories, women or Jewish people?
    Have you been here long ?
    He has a problem with Conservative voters it seems. That’s his politics and he likes a windup and a joust, no different to me. I am thick skinned enough to ride it off. I can’t see I have noticed he has a problem with women or Jews though. I think that’s a little unfair.

I’d say he is the same as me with women, if he fancies them he’ll say so. I don’t have an issue with him commenting on their baps - normal for a guy. Don’t kid yourselves - women comment on men’s chests, biceps and cocks so I will comment on their face legs and arse. It’s a world of equals so the rules apply both way. They know the score. Those floppy wokies that claim it is “misogynistic” can seriously go and f-uck themselves, as I don’t respect them nor give a shit what they think.

Re: Tesco profits

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    He has a problem with Conservative voters it seems. That’s his politics and he likes a windup and a joust, no different to me. I am thick skinned enough to ride it off. I can’t see I have noticed he has a problem with women or Jews though. I think that’s a little unfair.

I’d say he is the same as me with women, if he fancies them he’ll say so. I don’t have an issue with him commenting on their baps - normal for a guy. Don’t kid yourselves - women comment on men’s chests, biceps and cocks so I will comment on their face legs and arse. It’s a world of equals so the rules apply both way. They know the score. Those floppy wokies that claim it is “misogynistic” can seriously go and f-uck themselves, as I don’t respect them nor give a shit what they think.
    6488414073_1cb53293df_c.jpg