+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cardiff City bomb two players from squad over disciplinary issues as Bulut demands 'respect'

Re: Cardiff City bomb two players from squad over disciplinary issues as Bulut demands 'respect'

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Im still lost. Had a few beers last night mind, im not 100% today.
    Don't worry...I whoosh myself on a regular basis ...it was meant to be taking the p*ss out of our players actually being on a training pitch....but I admit it needs work! This is probably why I keep getting heckled during my stand-up routines. Someone shouted "don't give up the day job" the other night. I'm not joking!

Re: Cardiff City bomb two players from squad over disciplinary issues as Bulut demands 'respect'

For the Watford game at home, Robinson came on as sub. I think he had been out for a few matches. I was sat in the lower grandstand, pretty close to the front and just to the left of Bulut. Four or five times Bulut angrily called Robinson over and barked out instructions. Robinson, as he jogged over to the touchline to receive said instructions looked pretty pissed off with what was being said by Bulut each time he came over. Something looked not quite right. Obviously it has been left to fester for the season. Maybe he hasn't bought into Bulut-Ball and I do wonder just how many other players have not bought into it at the City??

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Im still lost. Had a few beers last night mind, im not 100% today.
    That must be every night the plane the plane

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    For the Watford game at home, Robinson came on as sub. I think he had been out for a few matches. I was sat in the lower grandstand, pretty close to the front and just to the left of Bulut. Four or five times Bulut angrily called Robinson over and barked out instructions. Robinson, as he jogged over to the touchline to receive said instructions looked pretty pissed off with what was being said by Bulut each time he came over. Something looked not quite right. Obviously it has been left to fester for the season. Maybe he hasn't bought into Bulut-Ball and I do wonder just how many other players have not bought into it at the City??
    You must be pretty close to where I sit because that's exactly how it happened and what I was referring to. I'm sure it's been more than the one match though. Robinson did look pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You must be pretty close to where I sit because that's exactly how it happened and what I was referring to. I'm sure it's been more than the one match though. Robinson did look pissed off.
    I had a freebie for that game, which why I was sat in the Lower Grandstand. Normally it's he Canton End for me

Just found out Mahlon Romeo’s dad is Jazzy B from Soul II Soul of “Back to life, Back to reality …”

Bears absolutely no weight to this thread but thought it was interesting