+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interesting article re: Wagebill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Interesting article re: Wagebill

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Isn't that what they did before?
    It was a new york times (i think) journalist that i read something ages ago about the next bubble, i think the global transfer fees owed is into the 10 billions, only takes 1 or 2 to fold and the whole system will collapse.

For the championship to be sustainable the average wage needs to be 4k a week, the sooner that is enforced the better. In Spain you have to present your figure in advance and they tell you how much you can spend, its working to stop clubs over spending.

Cardiff could potentially finish as high as 7th, so if we are 6th highest paying that's not bad at all given where we were last year. Again, finishing 8th or 9th would also not be a failure, given the long game in football.

I understand the football is sh1te but this anti-Bulut post using everything they can possibly scrape up to validate their observations is weird. The football is shit, we are having a more successful season, that's it, can we move on.

International

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    It was a new york times (i think) journalist that i read something ages ago about the next bubble, i think the global transfer fees owed is into the 10 billions, only takes 1 or 2 to fold and the whole system will collapse.

For the championship to be sustainable the average wage needs to be 4k a week, the sooner that is enforced the better. In Spain you have to present your figure in advance and they tell you how much you can spend, its working to stop clubs over spending.

Cardiff could potentially finish as high as 7th, so if we are 6th highest paying that's not bad at all given where we were last year. Again, finishing 8th or 9th would also not be a failure, given the long game in football.

I understand the football is sh1te but this anti-Bulut post using everything they can possibly scrape up to validate their observations is weird. The football is shit, we are having a more successful season, that's it, can we move on.
    Great post most real fans can see it, there are only a few hardcore posters on here against him but they make the most noise and are like a nuns knickers they are always on!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Great post most real fans can see it, there are only a few hardcore posters on here against him but they make the most noise and are like a nuns knickers they are always on!
    Hahaha! I pay for my season tickets with chocolate buttons. You live on here. I'm not complaining. I'm glad you're somewhere where you're supervised!