+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting article re: Wagebill

Re: Interesting article re: Wagebill

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Great post most real fans can see it, there are only a few hardcore posters on here against him but they make the most noise and are like a nuns knickers they are always on!
    Hahaha! I pay for my season tickets with chocolate buttons. You live on here. I'm not complaining. I'm glad you're somewhere where you're supervised!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Solid steady reliable squad players, we would have struggled without those three this season, and they have value, we could get some sort of fee if he can get better then move them on.
    This season has got f*ck all to do with extending their contracts for future years to come.

"If he can get better move them on". Yeah cos we are so good at moving on players surplus to requirements arent we? I mean, we are never saddled with average players draining the wagebill are we?

And you say im on fantasy island then youre talking about getting fees for Wintel and Ralls.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    This season has got f*ck all to do with extending their contracts for future years to come.

"If he can get better move them on". Yeah cos we are so good at moving on players surplus to requirements arent we? I mean, we are never saddled with average players draining the wagebill are we?

And you say im on fantasy island then youre talking about getting fees for Wintel and Ralls.
    youre talking about getting fees for Wintel and Ralls - You may have a point there