+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Iran in direct attack on Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Iran in direct attack on Israel

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    This is the biggest load of tosh I have ever read on this forum.
    Strange how you and others automatically believe everything said by sworn terrorists and assume they are honourable individuals who have had no hand in the needless death of thousands of their citizens, yet you trash anything stated by anyone connected to Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Strange how you and others automatically believe everything said by sworn terrorists and assume they are honourable individuals who have had no hand in the needless death of thousands of their citizens, yet you trash anything stated by anyone connected to Israel?
    Maybe that is the biggest load of tosh ever on this forum?

Maybe not - the competition is strong!

I won't speak for others but I certainly do not 'automatically believe everything....' said by Hamas. I believe their Gaza casualty figures (mostly corroborated anyway by aid agencies, the UN and other states) but not many of their other claims. I also believe a few things that come out of the Israeli government and IDF - but not much of it. That is based on decades of reading and listening to their lies and deflections. It is second nature. They are very good at it (better than their regional enemies). They see information/propaganda as a continuation of war by other means. Churchill said: "In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." Israel considers itself to be in a Forever War and the bodyguard of lies is always there!

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    This is the second biggest load of tosh I’ve ever read on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    This is the second biggest load of tosh I’ve ever read on this forum.
    How devastating!
    I never expect to be in anything but a minority which is perfectly fine, the years I spent running with the crowd were mainly tedious.
    People who declare a view to be rubbish but can't explain why are simply wasting everyone's time, but I suppose they somehow feel included in the conversation even though they have no hope of engaging it.
    My observation (above) stands and people continue to verify it post on post.

In the context of this subject, it's far more important what happens next and how this plays out.